PVC coated copper tubes
For information for sizes and prices please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone us on +381(0)11 3970 300
:: PVC coated copper tubes
For more aggressive environments, copper tube with a PVC sheath may be an effective method of protection against attack.
Copper tubes coated with polyvinylchloride (PVC) are intended for water, heating, gas, air, fluid and other installations.
Material used to coat copper tubes is polyvinylchloride (PVC) of the following characteristics:
- Density: 1400 - 1500 kg/m³
- Elongation: 207 %
- Breaking strength: 14 N/mm 2
- Maximum working temperature: +95°C
- Minimum bending temperature: -10°C
The PVC is tightly extruded onto the tube and is available in black and white colors with blue or red print according to customer requirements.
Advantages of PVC-coated copper tubes are: major reduction of heat loss, prevention of burns in users, PVC coating protects copper tubes from aggressive environments and prolongs its service life. Plastic insulation layer is elastic and enables bending and all other working operations during installation.
Coptech doo can, on buyer’s request, offer coated plastic hard and half-hard copper tubes in straight lengths. Soft PVC-coated copper tubes are delivered in coils, while other PVC-coated copper tubes are delivered in straight lengths. The following data can be marked lengthwise on plastic-coated copper tubes:
Quarter/year of production
Requested Standard (for example "LPG 67R01")
:: Plastic coated copper tubes - sizes, weight and allowable pressures:
Available in Imperial and Metric dimensions.
* Copper tube weight only (excluding PVC coat)
** For soft copper tubes and safety factor N=5
Standard delivery conditions for plastic-coated copper tubes
|Temper designation||Tube diameter (mm)*||Delivery condition*||Packaging|
25 m coil
* Values indicated in the table relate to outer diameter (excluding PVC coat). PVC coat thickness ranges from 1.4 to 2.0 mm.
PVC coated copper tubes delivery method
In our offer we also have:
Click on the links above to see more product details.
- Copper tubes and pipes:
- Soft copper tubes
- Half-hard copper tubes
- Hard copper tubes
- PVC coated copper tubes
- Copper pipes for LPG
- Tubes for refrigeration and ACTubes for plumbing
- Capillary tubes
- Conductors, cables and wire
- Enamelled copper wire
- Copper bars, rods and platesBrass and bronze bars and tubes
- Copper strips and sheets
- Copper, bronze, brass ingots
- Contact details
- Tables of standards
- Copper through history
- Application of copper tubes
- Advantages of copper tubes
- Copper ore
- Brass and bronze
- Copper-containing minerals
- Copper facts
- Symbols of copper
- Copper coins
- The Baghdad Battery